Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby Steps

Peek-a-boo!

I see you!

When I walk I find things to put in my mouth!



Over the past couple of weeks Kate has become more determined than ever to learn to walk.  While she still has a death-grip on my hands when she stands and walks, she can motor around quicker than before.  We had friends over for dinner last night and they commented on the huge progress she's made in the two weeks since they saw her last.  We've come to the conclusion that Kate is not going to crawl, at least not before she learns to walk.  

These pictures were taken in our downstairs playroom.  Kate loves the leather ottoman because it's just to right height to walk around.  Now, if she can just gain the confidence (and the balance) to try some walking on her own, I think she'll be ready to take off!

Corners are tricky!

I made it!







No comments:

Post a Comment