Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Showering Drew, Mandy, & Baby Zoey with Love



Books galore!

Last Saturday we survived the impossible: a baby shower with three energetic toddlers running/cruising around.  As Blake said at the end of the evening, "that was much more fun than I thought it would be!"  He certainly wasn't knocking the company or the idea of the party, but you just never know what can happen with a room full of little ones!

We are so happy for Drew and Mandy (Kate's god-mommy extraordinaire) and can't wait to meet Baby Zoey.  I know she and Kate are going to be fast friends!  I hope you enjoy some of the pictures from the book-themed shower!

Strawberry cupcakes with the recipe courtesy of Oprah.com

Zoey Rae is going to be one loved little girl!

Flowers from our garden
Opening gifts

Mandy might be thinking, "what did I get myself into?" after being around the kids!

Excited daddy!  :)
 
The mom-to-be!

Caroline & Nate playing a potential disastrous game

Kate helping to open presents

Kate with the bow she "borrowed" from Zoey

End of the night...I think someone is worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment